|Banu Antonache str. 52-60,sc.C, ap.19, sect1 011666 Bucharest Romania|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2014. "Braided and Knotted Stocks in the Stock Market: Anticipating the flash crashes," Papers 1404.6637, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2014. "Crossing Stocks and the Positive Grassmannian I: The Geometry behind Stock Market," Papers 1402.1281, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2013. "Correct usage of transmission coefficient for timing the market," Papers 1307.5975, arXiv.org.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2013. "Are Financial Markets an aspect of Quantum World?," Papers 1305.1559, arXiv.org.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2013. "Time-independent pricing of options in range bound markets," Papers 1304.6846, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2013. "Quantum Tunneling of Stock Price in Range Bound Market Conditions," Papers 1307.6727, arXiv.org.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2004. "On the Function of Two Variables of Urban Population Density," Urban/Regional 0412003, EconWPA.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2002. "Considerations on Gravitational Wave in Economics," Urban/Regional 0205002, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2014.
"Braided and Knotted Stocks in the Stock Market: Anticipating the flash crashes,"
1404.6637, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2015. "Quantum Gates and Quantum Circuits of Stock Portfolio," Papers 1507.02310, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Ovidiu Racorean, 2014. "Decoding Stock Market Behavior with the Topological Quantum Computer," Papers 1406.3531, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ovidiu Racorean should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.