|Department of Economics Osun State University Okuku Campus Okuku, Osun State Nigeria|
Department of Economics Osogbo, Nigeria
Osun State University
RePEc:edi:deosung (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Olusanya E. Olubusoye & Rasheed Oyaromade, 2008. "Modelling the Inflation Process in Nigeria," Working Papers 182, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Rasheed Oyaromade & Adagunodo Mathew & Bamidele P. Abalaba, 2014. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Causality Analysis," International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, Conscientia Beam, vol. 3(1), pages 53-61.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Olusanya E. Olubusoye & Rasheed Oyaromade, 2008.
"Modelling the Inflation Process in Nigeria,"
182, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Temitope Leshoro & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2016. "Inflation Or Output Targeting? Monetary Policy Appropriateness In South Africa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 77-104.
- Idoko Ahmed Itodo & Seyi Saint Akadiri & Rotimi Mathew Ekundayo, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Price Stability in Nigeria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(2), pages 68-75, June.
- Ayinde, O. E. & Adewumi, M O. & Nmadu, J. N. & Olatunji, G. B. & Egbugo, K., 2014. "Review of Marketing Board Policy: Comparative Analysis of Cocoa Pricing Eras in Nigeria," Nigerian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Nigerian Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(1).
- Ibrahim Abdulhamid Danlami & Mohamad Helmi Bin Hidthiir & Sallahuddin Hassan, 2019. "Dynamic Analysis of the Effect of Fiscal Deficit on Inflation in Nigeria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(2), pages 159-165, June.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Birru, Yohannes A., 2010. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 478, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2013.
- Bruno Ferreira Frascaroli & Jailson da Conceição Teixeira de Oliveira, 2017. "Sub-Saharan African Countries’ Dependence on the External Inflation: Empirical Evidence Using Copulas," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Tumala, Mohammed M & Olubusoye, Olusanya E & Yaaba, Baba N & Yaya, OlaOluwa S & Akanbi, Olawale B, 2017. "Investigating Predictors of Inflation in Nigeria: BMA and WALS Techniques," MPRA Paper 88773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2018.
- Njimanted, Godfrey Forgha & Nkwetta Ajong Aquilas, 2015. "The Impact of Timber Exports on Economic Growth in Cameroon: An Econometric Investigation," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 46-60, September.
- Dick Durevall & Bo Sjö, 2012. "Working Paper 151 - The Dynamics of Inflation in Ethiopia and Kenya," Working Paper Series 400, African Development Bank.
- Rasheed Oyaromade & Adagunodo Mathew & Bamidele P. Abalaba, 2014.
"Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Causality Analysis,"
International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, Conscientia Beam, vol. 3(1), pages 53-61.
- Alexis Vessat, 2016. "Energy Consumption-Economic Growth nexus in Sub-Saharan Countries: what can we learn from a meta-analysis? (1996-2016)," Post-Print hal-01944514, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rasheed Oyaromade should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.