|Boulevard du Général De Gaulle x Avenue Malick SY BP 3802 Dakar Sénégal|
Centre Africain d'Études Supérieures en Gestion (CESAG)Dakar, Senegal
BP 3802 Dakar
RePEc:edi:cesagsn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- OUATTARA, Aboudou, 2017. "Politique de distribution de dividendes des sociétés cotées sur les marchés en développement : Cas de la BRVM [Dividend policy of companies listed in developing financial markets: Case study of the," MPRA Paper 79839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OUATTARA, Aboudou, 2017. "Impact de la publication des notes financières sur les cours et les volume de transaction des sociétés cotées à la BRVM : Une analyse à partir des études d'évenement [Impact of Rating released on s," MPRA Paper 79837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OUATTARA, Aboudou, 2016. "Impact of the transition to continous trading on emerging financial market's liquidity : Case study of the West Africa Regional Exchange Market (BRVM)," MPRA Paper 75391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OUATTARA, Aboudou & DE LA BRUSLERIE, Hubert, 2015. "The term structure of psychological discount rate: characteristics and functional forms," MPRA Paper 75111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aboudou Ouattara, 2019. "Moderating Effects of Financial Transparency on Accounting Information¡¯s Transmission to Share Prices: The Case Study of Non-Financial Companies Listed at BRVM," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(5), pages 35-52, September.
- Aboudou OUATTARA, 2017. "Contribution of individual social preferences on the propensity to cooperate: Lessons from an experimental study," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 277-293, Seprember.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aboudou Ouattara should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.