|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutt for foretaksøkonomi Bergen, Norway
Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH)
RePEc:edi:dfnhhno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Juranek, Steffen & Otneim, Håkon, 2021. "Using machine learning to predict patent lawsuits," Discussion Papers 2021/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Otneim, Håkon & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2016. "Non-parametric estimation of conditional densities: A new method," Discussion Papers 2016/22, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Otneim, Håkon & Karlsen, Hans Arnfinn & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2013. "Bias and bandwidth for local likelihood density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(5), pages 1382-1387.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Otneim, Håkon & Karlsen, Hans Arnfinn & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2013.
"Bias and bandwidth for local likelihood density estimation,"
Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(5), pages 1382-1387.
- Tata Subba Rao & Granville Tunnicliffe Wilson & Geir Drage Berentsen & Ricardo Cao & Mario Francisco-Fernández & Dag TjØstheim, 2017. "Some Properties of Local Gaussian Correlation and Other Nonlinear Dependence Measures," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 352-380, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2021-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haakon Otneim
(Haakon Otneim) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.