Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Sibiu, Romania
Universitatea Lucian Blaga Sibiu
004 0269 210375
004 0269 210375
17, Dumbravii Avenue, Sibiu, 550324
RePEc:edi:feulbro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aurelia-Felicia STĂNCIOIU & Codruţa BĂLTESCU & Anca-Daniela VLĂDOI & Ion PÂRGARU & Virgil NICULA, 2011. "Transylvania – Romanian Tourism Micro-destination," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(5(558)), pages 147-158, May.
- Nicula Virgil, 2010. "L'Augmentation De La Responsabilité Sociale Des Entreprises De Tourisme Dans Le Contexte De La Crise Economique Mondiale," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 431-437, December.
- Virgil Nicula & Roxana Neagu, 2010. "The Eco-Economical Principles – Essential Elements In The Decisional Process For The Transformation Of The Agro-Tourist Pension Into An Eco-Tourist Pension," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 215-226, December.
- Virgil Nicula, 2009. "The Effect Of Climate Changes On The Tourism Of Sibiu Mountain Area," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 44(1), pages 138-145.
- Virgil Nicula, 2008. "The Need Of A New Regional Cooperation On The Black Sea Region," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 39(2), pages 7-16.
- Ramona Toma & Virgil Nicula, 2007. "Economic Convergence And Euro Introduction In The New Eu Member States," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(511)(su), pages 17-24, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Virgil Nicula should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.