Département des Sciences Économiques Montréal, Canada
École des Sciences de la Gestion (ESG)
Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Case postale 8888, succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal (Québec) H3C 3P8
RePEc:edi:duqamca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dupuy, Richard & Mayer, Francine & Morissette, Rene, 2000. "Rural Youth: Stayers, Leavers and Return Migrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000152e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dupuy, Richard & Mayer, Francine & Morissette, Rene, 2000. "Les jeunes ruraux : rester, quitter, revenir," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2000152f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Francine Mayer & Paul-Martel Roy, 1991. "La relation Chomage-sante: Une etude longitudinale. (Unemployment and Mental Health: A Longitudinal Analysis. With English summary.)," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 551-562, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dupuy, Richard & Mayer, Francine & Morissette, Rene, 2000.
"Rural Youth: Stayers, Leavers and Return Migrants,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2000152e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cathleen Johnson & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Loan Aversion among Canadian High School Students," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-67, CIRANO.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francine Mayer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.