- Klabunde, Anna, 2013. "How Much Should an Investor Trust the Startup Entrepreneur? - A Network Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 450, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Anna Klabunde & Evelyn Korn, 2010.
"Parasites and Raven Mothers: A German-Japanese comparison on (lone) motherhood,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201023, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
repec:rwi:repape:0196 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:rwi:repape:0471 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2013-12-29 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Klabunde should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.