|US Census Bureau 4700 Silver Hill Road Suitland, MD 20746|
Census Bureau Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Commerce
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:cengvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Software
- D. H. Judson, 1998. "CLUSTER: Stata module to perform nonhierarchical k-means (or k-medoids) cluster analysis," Statistical Software Components S358403, Boston College Department of Economics.
- D. H. Judson, 1998. "CENTROID: Stata module to calculate centroids," Statistical Software Components S358401, Boston College Department of Economics.
- D. H. Judson, 1998. "MEDOID: Stata module to calculate medoids," Statistical Software Components S358402, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joseph Hilbe & Dean Judson, 1997. "CENPOIS: Stata module to estimate censored maximum likelihood Poisson regression models," Statistical Software Components S329101, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Joseph Hilbe & Dean Judson, 1997.
"CENPOIS: Stata module to estimate censored maximum likelihood Poisson regression models,"
Statistical Software Components
S329101, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2010. "Leadership and Innovation under Decentralization : A Case Study of Selected Local Governments in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201010, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dean Judson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.