|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Iqtisodiyot Fakulteti Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Toshkent Xalqaro Vestminster Universiteti
RePEc:edi:dewiuuz (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economics London, United Kingdom
Westminster Business School
University of Westminster
RePEc:edi:sewmiuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Juraev, Nosirjon, 2014. "Tobacco Consumption Determinants in Russia," MPRA Paper 59810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juraev, Nosirjon, 2013. "Financial Integration and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 55711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2014.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Juraev, Nosirjon, 2013.
"Financial Integration and Economic Growth,"
55711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Selvarajan, Sonia Kumari & Ab-Rahim, Rossazana, 2020. "Financial Integration and Economic Growth: Should Asia Emulate Europe?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 35(1), pages 191-213.
- Bilgehan Tekin, 2021. "Modeling the Relation of Financial Integration-Economic Growth with GMM and QR Methods," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 8, pages 32-47.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-12-03
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-11-12
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-11-12
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2014-12-03
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-12-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nosirjon Juraev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.