|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamentul Finante Bucureşti, Romania
Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
Strada Mihai Eminescu nr.13-15, sector 1, Bucuresti
RePEc:edi:cfasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dan IVÃNESCU & Laura IVÃNESCU, 2016. "Estimating The Business Cycle Synchronization Between Romania And The Euro Area," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 36-42, March.
- Andrei Stanculescu & Dan Nicolae Ivanescu & Petre Brezeanu, 2011. "Financing Decision And Corporate Governance," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 569-572, November.
- Dan Ivănescu & Irina Ivănescu, 2009. "Aspects Of Dividend Policy In Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 517-522, December.
- Dan Ivanescu, 2008. "United Europe And Its Problems," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 111-114, November.
- Dan Ivanescu & Laura Ivanescu, 2008. "The Functioning Of The Eurogroup: Present Problems And Challenges For The Future," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(517)(s), pages 85-89, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dan Ivanescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.