(50%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Evgeny Gushchin & Boris Taganov & M. Ptashkina & Roman Istomin, 2015. "Анализ Последствий Либерализации Внешней Торговли Российской Федерации в Рамках Присоединения России К Вто и Региональной Экономической Интеграции (Analysis of the Consequences of the RF Foreign Trade," Working Papers 137, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Istomin, R. & Kaukin, Andrey, 2015. "Study of Mutual Influence of International Trade Agreements and International Trade," Published Papers mn62, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gushchin, Evgeny & Taganov, Boris & Ptashkina, M. G. & Istomin, R., 2015. "Analysis of the Consequences of the RF Foreign Trade Liberalization within Russia's Accession to the WTO and Regional Economic Integration," Published Papers 120915, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2015-10-10 2015-10-25 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2015-10-10 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-10-25 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roman Istomin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.