|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Economie şi Administrarea Afacerilor Iaşi, Romania
Universitatea "Al.I. Cuza"
: 004 0232 201070
004 0232 217000
Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi
RePEc:edi:feaicro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bosie Irina, 2011. "Analysis of Fiscal Descentralization in the Context of Modern Governance," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 219-222, May.
- Ph.D. Student Irina BOSIE, 2011. "Legislative Evolution and Development of the Decentralization Concept," Conferinta Stiintifica Internationala Logos Universalitate Mentalitate Educatie Noutate - Lumen International Scientific Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 1, pages 1-45, February.
- Marina Zaharioaie & Irina Bosie, 2011. "The Relationship Between Banks – Public Services – Decentralization," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 884-888, July.
- Bosie Irina, 2010. "The Development of Public Services Through Decentralization During the Financial Crisis," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 62-66, October.
- Onofrei Mihaela & Bosie Irina, 2010. "The Lisbon Treaty- Link Between Participative Democracy And Administrative Modernization," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 147-151, December.
- Irina Bosie, 2010. "Taxation in Romania during transition," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 15.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Bosie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.