Ekonomická fakulta Ostrava, Czech Republic
Vysoká Škola Báňská-Technická Univerzita Ostrava
RePEc:edi:fevsbcz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gottvald, J & Pedersen, P J & Simek, M, 1999. "The Czech Labour Market in Transition: Evidence from a Micro Study," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 39-65, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gottvald, J & Pedersen, P J & Simek, M, 1999.
"The Czech Labour Market in Transition: Evidence from a Micro Study,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Jaromír Gottvald, 2005. "Czech Labor Market Flows 1993-2003 (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(1-2), pages 41-53, January.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995.
"Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994. "Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures," Discussion Papers 19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Svejnar, Jan, 1999. "Labor markets in the transitional Central and East European economies," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2809-2857 Elsevier.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Milan Simek
(Milan Šimek) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.