|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:bsopeuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ioannis Glinavos, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Black Sea Area," Development and Comp Systems 0506007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Glinavos, 2005. "A comment on “The End of Poverty”," Development and Comp Systems 0506008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glinavos, Ioannis, 2002. "An Introduction to International Factoring & Project Finance," MPRA Paper 854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Glinavos, 2010. "Transition or development?," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 10(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Ioannis Glinavos, 2006. "The End of Poverty: How We Can Make It Happen in Our Lifetime by Jeffrey D. Sachs," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 575-577, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Glinavos, Ioannis, 2002.
"An Introduction to International Factoring & Project Finance,"
854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zericho R. Marak & Deepa Pillai, 2021. "Relationship Between International Factoring and Cross-border Trade: A Granger Causality Approach," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 15(3), pages 320-337, August.
- Ioannis Glinavos, 2010.
"Transition or development?,"
Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 10(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016. "Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ioannis Glinavos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.