Department of Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe
University of Stellenbosch
+27 (0)21-808 2409
Private Bag X1, 7602 Matieland
RePEc:edi:desunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Evan Gilbert & Dave Strugnell, 2008.
"Does survivorship bias really matter? An empirical investigation into its effects on the mean reversion of share returns on the JSE Securities Exchange (1984-2006),"
19/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Evan Gilbert & Dave Strugnell, 2008. "Does Survivorship Bias really matter? An Empirical Investigation into its Effects on the Mean Reversion of Share Returns on the JSE Securities Exchange (1984-2006)," Working Papers 109, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Evan Gilbert, 1998. "Uncertainty in Orthodox Economic Theory," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 301-310.
- Evan Gilbert, 1997. "Uncertainty and Economics," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 159-163.
- Gilbert, Evan & Michie, Jonathan, 1997. "New Classical Macroeconomic Theory and Fiscal Rules: Some Methodological Problems," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(0), pages 1-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Evan Gilbert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.