- Evan Gilbert & Dave Strugnell, 2008.
"Does survivorship bias really matter? An empirical investigation into its effects on the mean reversion of share returns on the JSE Securities Exchange (1984-2006),"
19/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Evan Gilbert & Dave Strugnell, 2008. "Does Survivorship Bias really matter? An Empirical Investigation into its Effects on the Mean Reversion of Share Returns on the JSE Securities Exchange (1984-2006)," Working Papers 109, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Evan Gilbert, 1998. "Uncertainty in Orthodox Economic Theory," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 301-310.
- Evan Gilbert, 1997. "Uncertainty and Economics," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 159-163.
- Gilbert, Evan & Michie, Jonathan, 1997. "New Classical Macroeconomic Theory and Fiscal Rules: Some Methodological Problems," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(0), pages 1-21.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Evan Gilbert should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.