Michael L George
Institute of Business Entropyhttp://WWW.ENTROPY3141.COM
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Michael Louis George, 2011. "Formula for Manufacturing Profit increase based on Thermodynamic Model," Working Papers 0620, Institute of Business Entropy.
- Michael Louis George, 2008. "Little’s Law and Business Entropy," Working Papers 0606, Institute of Business Entropy.
- Michael Louis George, 2008. "What is Business Entropy," Working Papers 0604, Institute of Business Entropy.
- Michael Louis George, 2003. "Method For Determining And Eliminating The Drivers Of Non-Value Added Cost Due To Product Complexity And Process Parameters," Working Papers 0626, Institute of Business Entropy.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael L George should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.