Georgiana Lavinia Tanasoiu
|First Name:||Georgiana Lavinia|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice şi Gestiunea Afacerilor Târgu-Jiu, Romania
Universitatea "Constantin Brancusi"
: 004 0253 211062
Str. Victoriei 24, Targu-Jiu, Gorj
RePEc:edi:fetgjro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tanasoiu, Georgiana Lavinia & Enea, Constanta, 2008. "Social Duty and Her Function in Communication Strategy of Firm," MPRA Paper 12938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constan?a ENEA & Constantin ENEA & Georgiana Lavinia TANASOIU, 2010. "Interference demographic factors and the companies with the trade economic crisis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 25, pages 45-53, October.
- TANASOIU Georgiana Lavinia, 2009. "Estimation of the online business in society winning by internet," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 173-180, December.
- TANASOIU Georgiana Lavinia & ENEA Constanta, 2009. "The magic of the century we live in. The supremacy of three bio factors and their impact on firms trading," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1 Special), pages 98-104, July.
- ENEA Constanta & TANASOIU Georgiana Lavinia, 2009. "The effects of global crisis on the Romanian tourism," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2 Special), pages 46-50, July.
- Aniela Bălăcescu & Georgiana Lavinia Tănăsoiu, 2009. "Overall Analysis About the Evolution of Real Estate Market in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 25-32.
- Georgiana Lavinia Tănăsoiu & Aniela Bălăcescu, 2009. "Political Factors Interference in Companies’ Economic Space," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 267-272.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- ENEA Constanta & TANASOIU Georgiana Lavinia, 2009.
"The effects of global crisis on the Romanian tourism,"
Economia. Seria Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2 Special), pages 46-50, July.
- Raluca TUDOR, 2012. "The Image Of Tourist Destinations Represented In Travel Blog Photography. Case Study: Romania'S Image Reflected In French Bloggers Photos," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 13(13), pages 32-39, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georgiana Lavinia Tanasoiu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.