|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Centrul de Studii Europene(Centre for European Studies) http://www.cse.uaic.ro
Universitatea ,,Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi, Facultatea de Economie si Administrarea Afacerilorhttp://www.uaic.ro
Bvd. Carol I, nr. 11, Iasi, Romania
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ramona FRUNZĂ, 2011. "Formal Institutions and Regional Development. Considerations Regarding Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(557)), pages 141-158, April.
- Pascariu Gabriela Carmen & Frunza Ramona, 2009. "A Perspective On The Role Of The European Neighborhood Policy In The Pan-European Integration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 388-393, May.
- Frunza Ramona & Pascariu Gabriela Carmen, 2009. "The Relationship Between Tourism And Sustainable Development In The European Context," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 293-298, May.
- Ramona Frunza & Marian Stanciu, 2007. "The institutional change and it´s implications on economic development," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(1), pages 71-78, March.
- Andreea Oana Iacobuta & Ramona Frunza, 2006. "Relatia eficienta institutionala -crestere economica din perspectiva economiei neoinstitutionale," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 52, pages 246-249, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ramona FRUNZĂ, 2011.
"Formal Institutions and Regional Development. Considerations Regarding Romania,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(557)), pages 141-158, April.
- Sorin Daniel Manole & Antonio Tache & Monica Tache, 2014. "Regional Development Survey by Data Panel Models," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(8), pages 19-33, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramona Frunza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.