|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universidad del CEMABuenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Córdoba 374, (C1054AAP) Capital Federal
RePEc:edi:cemaaar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Katherina Fernández & Roque B. Fernández, 2007. "Modelo Neomercantilista de Centro y Periferia," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 364, Universidad del CEMA.
- Katherina FernÃ¡ndez & Roque B. FernÃ¡ndez, 2007. "Willingness to pay and the sovereign debt contract," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 43-76, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Katherina FernÃ¡ndez & Roque B. FernÃ¡ndez, 2007.
"Willingness to pay and the sovereign debt contract,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 43-76, May.
- Amrita Dhillon & Javier García‐Fronti & Sayantan Ghosal & Marcus Miller, 2006. "Debt Restructuring and Economic Recovery: Analysing the Argentine Swap," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 377-398, April.
- Alfredo Bardozzetti & Davide Dottori, 2013. "Collective action clauses: how do they weigh on sovereigns?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 897, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bardozzetti, Alfredo & Dottori, Davide, 2014. "Collective action clauses: How do they affect sovereign bond yields?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 286-303.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katherina Fernandez
(Katherina Fernández) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.