[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Amir Farmanesh to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Terminal Degree:||2012 School of Public Policy; University of Maryland (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(30%) World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Kennedy School of Government Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
79 JFK Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:ksharus (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Rotman School of Management Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3E6
RePEc:edi:smtorca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Farmanesh, Amir, 2009. "Regional dimensions of economic development in Iran: A new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 13580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farmanesh, Amir & Ortiz Bobea, Ariel & Sarwar, Jisha & Hasegawa, Tamiko, 2006. "Speaking the Same Language within the International Organizations; A Proposal for an Enhanced Evaluation Approach to Measure and Compare Success of International Organizations," MPRA Paper 15146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farmanesh, Amir & Ashton, Melanie & Davila-Ortega, Luis & Freeburg, Emily & Kamping, Catherine & Marquez, Solange & Neil, Cameron & Bartlett, Richard, 2005. "Youth and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): Challenges and Opportunities for Implementation," MPRA Paper 14434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Farmanesh, Amir, 2009.
"Regional dimensions of economic development in Iran: A new economic geography approach,"
13580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Burak Turgut, 2014. "Regional Economic Activity in Turkey: A New Economic Geography Approach," Working Papers 2014/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ali Shakoori, 2016. "Regionalism versus centralism: an analysis of failure of regional planning in Iran," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 202-220, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amir Farmanesh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.