Maliye Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
Siyasal Bilgiler Fakültesi
Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi
Cinnah Cad. No: 16, Çankaya/ Ankara
RePEc:edi:mbybutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hüseyin Sen & Ayse Kaya & Baris Alpaslan, 2015. "Education, Health, and Economic Growth Nexus: A Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis for Developing Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kaya, Ayşe & Şen, Hüseyin, 2015. "Taxes and Private Consumption Expenditure: A Component Based Analysis for Turkey," MPRA Paper 61857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2015.
- HÃ¼seyin Åžen & AyÅŸe Kaya, 2014. "Crowding-Out or Crowding-In? Analyzing the Effects of Government Spending on Private Investment in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 617-630, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- HÃ¼seyin Åžen & AyÅŸe Kaya, 2014.
"Crowding-Out or Crowding-In? Analyzing the Effects of Government Spending on Private Investment in Turkey,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 617-630, December.
- Wang, Ren & Hou, Jie & He, Xiaobei, 2017. "Real estate price and heterogeneous investment behavior in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 271-280.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hüseyin Sen
(Hüseyin Şen) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.