Linda L. Eells
Department of Applied Economics St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
College of Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Sciences
University of Minnesota-St. Paul
: (612) 625-1222
231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
RePEc:edi:daumnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kelly, Julia A. & Eells, Linda, 2013. "AgEcon Search User Survey 2013," Miscellaneous Publications 162354, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Eells, Linda, 2013. "Minnesota Applied Economist 723, Fall 2013," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 156267, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Eells, Linda & Carlson, Ellen, 2013. "Department Publications 2012," Publication Lists 201595, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Eells, Linda & Carlson, Ellen, 2012. "Department Publications 2011," Publication Lists 147290, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eells, Linda, 2013.
"Minnesota Applied Economist 723, Fall 2013,"
Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist
156267, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gonzalo Paz Pardo & José Manuel Sánchez Santos, 2014. "Household Debt and Consumption Inequality: The Spanish Case," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Mukhopadhyay, Jyoti Prasad, 2014. "Does access to microfinance affect consumption inequality? :evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 58674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Linda L. Eells should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.