Gonzalo Ignacio Duran Sanhueza
Facultad de Administración y Economía Santiago de Chile, Chile
Universidad de Santiago de Chile
RePEc:edi:faschcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Gammage, Sarah. & Alburquerque, Tomás. & Durán, Gonzálo., 2014. "Poverty, inequality and employment in Chile," ILO Working Papers 994849553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gonzalo Duran, 2005. "Subsidios de EducaciÃ³n: Impacto en la MigraciÃ³n y Convergencia Regional," Public Economics 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Durán, 2005. "Subsidios en Educación: Impacto en la Migración y Convergencia Regional," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(126), pages 357-385.
- Durán, Gonzalo, 2011. "Institucionalidad laboral para un desarrollo inclusivo," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2606.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gammage, Sarah. & Alburquerque, Tomás. & Durán, Gonzálo., 2014.
"Poverty, inequality and employment in Chile,"
ILO Working Papers
994849553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mbaye Ahmadou Aly & Gueye Fatou, 2018. "Working Paper 297 - Labor Markets and Jobs in West Africa," Working Paper Series 2424, African Development Bank.
- Gonzalo Durán, 2005.
"Subsidios en Educación: Impacto en la Migración y Convergencia Regional,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(126), pages 357-385.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Mario Niklitschek & Edwin Niklitschek & Nicolo Gligo & Andres Ulloa, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Rural Poverty and the Environment: A Case Study of the Forest and Salmon Sectors in Chile," Chapters, in: Jonathan A. Cook & Owen Cylke & Donald F. Larson & John D. Nash & Pamela Stedman-Edwards (ed.), Vulnerable Places, Vulnerable People, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gonzalo Ignacio Duran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.