Christopher Mark Davis
(50%) Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Christopher Mark Davis, 2006. "Political and Economic Influences on the Health and Welfare of the Elderly in the USSR and Russia: 1955-2005," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 419-440.
- Christopher Davis, 2002. "Country survey XVI the defence sector in the economy of a declining superpower: Soviet Union and Russia, 1965-2001," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 145-177.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christopher Davis, 2002.
"Country survey XVI the defence sector in the economy of a declining superpower: Soviet Union and Russia, 1965-2001,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 145-177.
- Carlos Pestana Barros, 2016. "Country survey: Angola," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 423-432, June.
- Tamás Vonyó & Alexander Klein, 2017.
"Why did socialist economies fail? The role of factor inputs reconsidered,"
Studies in Economics
1708, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Tamás Vonyó & Alexander Klein, 2019. "Why did socialist economies fail? The role of factor inputs reconsidered," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 72(1), pages 317-345, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christopher Mark Davis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.