Dragos Sebastian Cristea
|First Name:||Dragos Sebastian|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamentul de Administrarea Afacerilor Galaţi, Romania
Facultatea de Economie şi Administrarea Afacerilor
Universitatea Dunărea de Jos
: (0040) 336.130.242
RePEc:edi:dmglaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dragos CRISTEA & Alexandru CAPATINA, 2010. "Knowledge Economy and the Necessity of Knowledge Management," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 181-188.
- Dragos Sebastian CRISTEA & Alexandru CAPATINA, 2009. "Perspectives on knowledge management models," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 355-366.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dragos Sebastian CRISTEA & Alexandru CAPATINA, 2009.
"Perspectives on knowledge management models,"
Economics and Applied Informatics,
"Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 355-366.
- Rozalia Nistor & Costel Nistor & Mihaela-Carmen Muntean & Ludmila Daniela Manea, 2013. "Information And Communication Technology In Health Services In Romania," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 106-114.
- Emanoil MUSCALU & Alexandra STANIT & Liliana Mihaela CONSTANTINESCU, 2014. "Evaluating Human Capital In A Knowledge – Based Approach," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 383-387, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dragos Sebastian Cristea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.