Robert G. Crawford
|Terminal Degree:||1976 Department of Economics; Tepper School of Business Administration; Carnegie Mellon University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Marriott School of Management Provo, Utah (United States)
Brigham Young University
: (801) 422-7696
490 TNRB, Provo, UT 84602
RePEc:edi:smbyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Clifford Thies & Robert Crawford, 1997. "Fisher equations inverted and not," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 13-17, June.
- Crawford, Robert G., 1979. "Expectations and labor market adjustments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 207-232.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Crawford, Robert G, 1973. "Implications of Learning for Economic Models of Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 587-600, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Simple Impact Factor
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Number of Registered Citing Authors, Weighted by Rank (Max. 1 per Author)
- Euclidian citation score
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert G. Crawford should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.