Cornel Dumitru Crecana
(CORNEL DUMITRU CRECANĂ)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fiasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Crecana Cornel Dumitru, 2012. "Eco Profit - A New Dimension Of Sustainable Development In Economic And Financial Analysis," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 116-121, December.
- Ana Morariu & Cornel Dumitru Crecana, 2009. "Real Estate Investments In Romania Â€“ Analysis And Tendencies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 28-32.
- Ana Morariu & Neluta Mitea & Flavia Stoian & Cornel Crecana, 2009. "Internal Audit And Corporate Governance, An Added Value For Entitiesâ€™ Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, pages 1-29.
- Ana Morariu & Cornel Dumitru Crecana, 2009. "The Strategy Of The Internal Audit In Managerial Councelling," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 33-38.
- Flavia Stoian & Ana Morariu & Neluta Mitea & Cornel Crecana, 2009. "Financial Statements Understandability Based An Explanatory Notes," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, pages 1-36.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cornel Dumitru Crecana
(CORNEL DUMITRU CRECANĂ) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.