The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask David Coleman to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|MST-C-ATC 100 Technical Dr. Alcoa Ctr., PA 15069|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- David E. Coleman & Paul W. Holland & Neil Kaden & Virginia Klema, 1977. "A System of Subroutines For Iteratively Reweighted Least Squares Computations," NBER Working Papers 0189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Coleman, 1977. "Finding Leverage Groups," NBER Working Papers 0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David E. Coleman & Paul W. Holland & Neil Kaden & Virginia Klema, 1977.
"A System of Subroutines For Iteratively Reweighted Least Squares Computations,"
NBER Working Papers
0189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Dümbgen, Lutz & Munk, Axel & Stratmann, Bernd, 2008. "Convergence analysis of generalized iteratively reweighted least squares algorithms on convex function spaces," Technical Reports 2008,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Mastronardi, Nicola & O'Leary, Dianne P., 2007. "Fast robust regression algorithms for problems with Toeplitz structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1119-1131, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Coleman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.