Charles M. A. Clark
|Middle Name:||M. A.|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Peter J. Tobin College of Business Jamaica, New York (United States)
St. John's University
8000 UTOPIA PKWY., JAMAICA, NY 11439
RePEc:edi:destjus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Individualism & Homo Economicus of Neoclassical Economics, Edward J. O'Boyle," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(1), pages 118-121, March.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2012. "From The Wealth of Nations to Populorum Progressio (On the Development of Peoples): Wealth and Development from the Perspective of the Catholic Social Thought Tradition," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1047-1072, October.
- Clark, Charles M. A., 1995.
"Austrian Economics in America: The Migration of a Tradition, by Karen I. Vaughn. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and New York, 1994. Pp. xiv, 198. $49.95. ISBN 0-521-44552-3,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 155-157, March.
RePEc:mes:postke:v:10:y:1988:i:2:p:270-281 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2012.
"From The Wealth of Nations to Populorum Progressio (On the Development of Peoples): Wealth and Development from the Perspective of the Catholic Social Thought Tradition,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1047-1072, October.
- Rafael Repiso & Josu Ahedo & Julio Montero, 2018. "The presence of the encyclicals in Web of Science: a bibliometric approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(1), pages 487-500, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Charles M. A. Clark should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.