Omolara Ololade Akanji
|PO BOX 54365 Falomo,Ikoyi, Lagos|
Central Bank of NigeriaAbuja, Nigeria
RePEc:edi:cbngvng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Akanji, O.O., 2007. "Africa Growth And Opportunity Act (Agoa) And African Agriculture," FAMAN Conference 2007 54384, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- Akanji, O.O. & Balogun, E.D., 1998. "Sustainability In Agriculture: The Nigerian Experience With Research And Extension Service Agencies," 1998 Fourth AFMA Congress, January 26-30, 1998, Stellenbosch, South Africa 187689, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Akanji, O.O., 2007.
"Africa Growth And Opportunity Act (Agoa) And African Agriculture,"
FAMAN Conference 2007
54384, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- Adebayo, Kolawole & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Rhoe, Valerie, 2009. "Institutional capacity for designing and implementing agricultural and rural development policies and strategies in Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zenebe, Addisalem & Peterson, Wesley & Wamisho, Kassu, 2014. "The Impact of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA): An Empirical Analysis of Sub-Saharan African Agricultural Exports," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170590, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eze, Felix John & Odigbo, Ben E. & Bassey, Agness Edem, 2018. "Small and Medium-Scale Agro-Produce Entrepreneurship and Promotion of Non-Oil Exports from Nigeria," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(11), pages 164-175, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Omolara Ololade Akanji should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.