Natalia Vasilievna Akindinova
Development Center Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 109074, Slavyanskays Sq., 4-2-216
RePEc:edi:dchseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- N. Akindinova & S. Aleksashenko & A. Petronevich & M. Petronevich., 2011.
"How Much Do Non-performing Institutions Cost?,"
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Anna Petronevich & Maxim Petronevich & Natalia Akindinova & Sergey Aleksashenko, 2011. "How Much Do Non-performing Institutions Cost? [Сколько Стоят Неработающие Институты?]," Post-Print hal-01692304, HAL.
- Anna Petronevich & Maxim Petronevich & Natalia Akindinova & Sergey Aleksashenko, 2011. "How Much Do Non-performing Institutions Cost? [Сколько Стоят Неработающие Институты?]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01692304, HAL.
- N. Akindinova & V. Mironov & M. Petronevich & S. Pukhov & S. Smirnov., 2009. "Russian Economy against a Background of Global Crisis: Current Trends and Prospects of Development," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- N.V. Akindinova & Et Al., 2005. "Forecasting the Development and Structure of the Russian Banking System," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 66-83.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Vasilievna Akindinova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.