Shochrul Rohmatul Ajija
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Surabaya, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:feairid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Muhammad Akhyar Adnan & Shochrul Rohmatul Ajija, 2015. "The effectiveness of Baitul Maal wat Tamwil in reducing poverty: The case of Indonesian Islamic Microfinance Institution," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 160-182, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muhammad Akhyar Adnan & Shochrul Rohmatul Ajija, 2015.
"The effectiveness of Baitul Maal wat Tamwil in reducing poverty: The case of Indonesian Islamic Microfinance Institution,"
Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 160-182, May.
- Reazul Islam & Rubi Ahmad, 2020. "Applicability of Mudarabah and Musharakah as Islamic Micro-equity Finance to Underprivileged Women in Malaysia," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 32(1), pages 176-197, January.
- Icíar García-Pérez & María Ángeles Fernández-Izquierdo & María Jesús Muñoz-Torres, 2020. "Microfinance Institutions Fostering Sustainable Development by Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-23, March.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Alshater, Muneer M. & Hasan, Rashedul & Bhuiyan, Abul Bashar, 2021. "Islamic microfinance: A bibliometric review," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Rahajeng, DIAN, 2013. "The Role of Islamic Banking System as the Milestone towards Indonesia Micro Economy Development," MPRA Paper 50465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shochrul Rohmatul Ajija should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.