|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Islamic Banking and Finance Jalan Gombak, Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
RePEc:edi:iiiiumy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Muhamad Abduh & Mohd Azmi Omar, 2012. "Islamic banking and economic growth: the Indonesian experience," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 35-47, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muhamad Abduh & Mohd Azmi Omar, 2012.
"Islamic banking and economic growth: the Indonesian experience,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Kassim, Salina, 2016. "Islamic finance and economic growth: The Malaysian experience," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 66-76.
- Mosab I. Tabash & Raj S. Dhankar, 2014. "Islamic Banking and Economic Growth — A cointegration Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 61-90, September.
- Elmawazini, Khaled & Khiyar, Khiyar Abdalla & Al Galfy, Ahmad & Aydilek, Asiye, 2015. "Types of banking institutions and economic growth: An endogenous growth model," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mohamad Husam Helmi, 2016.
"Islamic Banking, Credit and Economic Growth: Some Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5716, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mohamad Husam Helmi, 2016. "Islamic Banking, Credit and Economic Growth: Some Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bm, Hakim & Uddin, Md Akther, 2016. "Does Islamic bank financing lead to economic growth: An empirical analysis for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 69075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhamad Abduh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.