by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Royal Roads University
| Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Fahmy, Hany, 2022. "Clean energy deserves to be an asset class: A volatility-reward analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- Hany Fahmy, 2021. "How technological emergence, saturation, and rejuvenation are re-shaping the e-commerce landscape and disrupting consumption? A time series analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 742-759, February.
- Hany Fahmy, 2021. "A Reappraisal of the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis Using Wavelets Analysis," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Fahmy, Hany, 2020. "Mean-variance-time: An extension of Markowitz's mean-variance portfolio theory," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 109(C).
- Hany Fahmy, 2020. "Is the sharing economy causing a regime switch in consumption?," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 281-298, January.
- Mathew J Manimala & Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani & Abhishek Vijaygopal, 2020. "Facilitation and Regulation of Educational Institutions: The Role of Accreditation," Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, , vol. 45(1), pages 7-24, March.
- Hany Fahmy, 2019. "Classifying and modeling nonlinearity in commodity prices using Incoterms," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 1019-1046, November.
- Hany Fahmy, 2017. "Testing the Empirical Validity of the Adaptive Markets Hypothesis," Review of Economic Analysis, Digital Initiatives at the University of Waterloo Library, vol. 9(2), pages 169-184, December.
- Hany Fahmy, 2015. "Asset Allocation and Security Selection in Theory & in Practice: A Literature Survey from a Practitioner¡¯s Perspective," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 10-37, August.
- Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani & Abhishek Vijaygopal, 2015. "How Some Small Businesses Get Their Ducks in a Row and Grow While Others Remain Undistinguished," Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, , vol. 40(4), pages 495-499, December.
- Hany Fahmy, 2014. "Modelling nonlinearities in commodity prices using smooth transition regression models with exogenous transition variables," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(4), pages 577-600, November.
- Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani & Mary Mathew, 2014. "Potential for opportunity recognition: differentiating entrepreneurs," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(3), pages 336-362.
- Mathew J Manimala & Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani (ed.), 2015. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystem," Springer Books, Springer, edition 127, number 978-81-322-2086-2, December.
- Mathew J. Manimala & Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani, 2015. "Emerging Economies: Muddling Through to Development," Springer Books, in: Mathew J Manimala & Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani (ed.), Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, edition 127, chapter 0, pages 3-53, Springer.