by members of
Research Institute of Fiscal Policy
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubrytskyi, Artur, 2016. "Effects of fiscal consolidation on exports in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 70722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "The Ukrainian case of fiscal devaluation in small open economies," MPRA Paper 69329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "Ukrainian Export Diversification: Macro Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 70562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Zubritskiy, 2015. "Ukraine's export potential in the context of comparative advantages," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 1, pages 140-154.
- Artem Vdovychenko & Artur Zubrytskyi, 2015. "Opportunities for fiscal devaluation in small open economies: the case of Ukraine," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 23-40, March.
- M. Mokliak, P. Chernov, A. Vdovychenko, A. Zubritskyi, 2015. "Spatial approach in forecasting tax revenues," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 7-20.