by members of
Palestine Monetary Authority
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Ramallah, Palestinian Authority
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yousef Daoud & Ruba Shanti & Sana Kamal & Shaker Sarsour, 2015. "Risk Tolerance, Gender, and Entrepreneurship: The case of the occupied Palestinian territory," Working Papers PMMA 2015-11, PEP-PMMA.
- Paolo Di Martino & Shaker Sarsour, 2009. "Micro finance in Palestine: issues, performance, and trajectories," Department of Economics University of Siena 581, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ruba SHANTI & Yousef DAOUD & Shaker SARSOUR, 2008. "Forecasting Inflation Rate Behavior In Palestine: A Time Series Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800131, EcoMod.
- Yousef S. Daoud & Shaker Sarsour & Ruba Shanti & Sanaa Kamal, 2020. "Risk tolerance, gender, and entrepreneurship: The Palestinian case," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 766-789, August.
- Shaker Sarsour & Michel Dombrecht, 2016. "Competitiveness assessment of the Palestinian economy: a long-run perspective," Middle East Development Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 65-83, January.
- Sarsour Shaker & Daoud Yousef, 2015. "The Efficiency of the Banking System in Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) 2000–2009," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 55-77, April.
- Mahmoud M. Sabra & Shaker Sartawi, 2015. "Development Impacts of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth, Domestic Savings and Dutch Disease Presence in Palestine," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(11), pages 532-542, November.
- Paolo Di Martino & Shaker Sarsour, 2012. "Microcredit in Palestine (1995--2008): A business history perspective," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 441-461, June.
- Shaker Sarsour, 2012. "Analyzing The Transmission Mechanisms Of Monetary Policy In The Absence Of A National Currency: The Palestinian Case," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-30.