by members of
New Zealand Institute of Economic Research
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Wellington, New Zealand
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Laëtitia, Leroy de Morel & Glen, Wittwer & Christina, Leung & Dion, Gämperle, 2020. "The potential local and regional impacts of COVID-19 in New Zealand: with a focus on tourism," NZIER Working Paper 2020/3, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Ballingall, John & Pambudi, Daniel, 2016. "Quantifying the costs of non-tariff measures in the Asia-Pacific region: Initial estimates," NZIER Working Paper 2016/4, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Daniel D. Pambudi & Jean L. Erero & Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2014.
"Effects of reducing tariffs in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): A CGE analysis,"
467, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jean Luc Erero & Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2018. "Effects of Reducing Tariffs in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) A CGE Analysis," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 52(3), pages 55-72, July-Sept.
- Daniel D. Pambudi & Jean L. Erero & Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2013. "Wage subsidy in the DRC: A CGE analysis," Working Papers 372, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Laetitia Leroy & Antoine Bouet & Elisa Dienesch, 2012. "Trade liberalization, urban-rural remittances and income inequalities in Senegal: micro-foundations and empirical evidence in Computable General Equilibrium analysis," EcoMod2012 3829, EcoMod.
- Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Magnan, Nicholas & Msangi, Siwa & Leroy, Laetitia, 2011. "Implementing Rural-Urban Disaggregated Food Demand in a Partial Equilibrium Model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103859, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antoine BOUËT & Guillaume GRUERE & Laetitia LEROY, 2010.
"The Price and Trade Effects of Strict Information Requirements for Genetically Modified Commodities under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety,"
2010-2011_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Antoine Bouët & Guillaume Gruère & Laetitia Leroy, 2011. "The Price and Trade Effects of Strict Information Requirements for Genetically ModifiedCommodities under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety," Working Papers hal-02948015, HAL.
- Bouet, Antoine & Gruère, Guillaume & Leroy, Laetitia, 2011. "The price and trade effects of strict information requirements for genetically modified commodities: Under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety," IFPRI discussion papers 1102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Gruere, Guillaume P. & Leroy, Laetitia, 2010. "From “May Contain” to “Does Contain”: The price and trade effects of strict information requirements for GM maize under the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61533, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antoine Bouët & Guillaume Gruère & Laëtitia Leroy, 2013. "Market effects of information requirements under the Biosafety Protocol," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 134, pages 15-28.