by members of
ISM Vadybos ir Ekonomikos Universitetas
(ISM University of Economics and Management)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Soroosh Soofi-Siavash & Kristina Barauskaite, 2019. "Sectoral Production and Diffusion Index Forecasts for Output in Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 12, Bank of Lithuania.
- Kristina Barauskaite & Anh D.M. Nguyen, 2019. "Intersectoral Network-Based Channel of Aggregate TFP Shocks," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 63, Bank of Lithuania.
- Kristina Barauskaite & Anh D. M. Nguyen, 2019. "Direct and Network Effects of Idiosyncratic TFP Shocks," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 65, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mihnea Constantinescu & Kristina Griskeviciene, 2018. "Network-based macro fluctuations: Evidence from Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 6, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mihnea Constantinescu & Kristina Barauskaite, 2018. "Network-based macro fluctuations: what about an open economy?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 95-117.
- Zygimantas Mauricas & Valdone Darskuviene & Tamara Marinicevaite, 2017. "Stock Market Participation Puzzle In Emerging Economies: The Case Of Lithuania," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 8(2).
- Aušra Jurkštiene & Valdone Darškuviene & Arūnas Dūda, 2008. "Management control systemsand stakeholders’ interests in Lithuanian multinational companies: Cases from the telecommunications industry," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 97-106, March.
- Evelina Bendoraitienė & Valdonė Darškuvienė, 2019. "CSR Policies and Financial Risks Under Stakeholders’ Aggressive Actions," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: René Schmidpeter & Nicholas Capaldi & Samuel O. Idowu & Anika Stürenberg Herrera (ed.), International Dimensions of Sustainable Management, pages 133-150, Springer.