by members of
Indian Institute of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kousik Guhathakurta & Sharad Nath Bhattacharya & Mousumi Bhattacharya, 2012. "Exploring Presence of Long Memory in Emerging and Developed Stock Markets," Working papers 107, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Palanisamy, Saravanan & Ramamoorthy, Nagarajan, 2007. "Housing Finance System in India and China - An Exploratory Investigation," MPRA Paper 6454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palanisamy Saravanan & Varadharajan Gopal & Duraipandian Israel, 2005. "Are Recent Segment Disclosures of Indian Firms Useful? An Empirical Investigation," Finance 0507011, EconWPA.
- Neelam Rani & email@example.com Yadav & P.K. Jain, 2015. "Impact of cross-border acquisitions' announcements on shareholders' wealth: evidence from India," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(4), pages 360-382.
- Bhattacharya, Sharad Nath & Bhattacharya, Mousumi, 2013. "Long memory in return structures from developed markets," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Mousumi Bhattacharya & Sharad Nath Bhattacharya, 2013. "Software Services Export And Its Implications On Economic Growth In India: An Empirical Study," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 17-26.
- Neelam Rani & Surendra S. Yadav & P.K. Jain, 2013. "Market Response to the Announcement of Mergers and Acquisitions: An Empirical Study from India," Vision, , vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Sharad Nath Bhattacharya & Mousumi Bhattacharya, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Economic Growth: An Indian Perspective," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 93-114.
- Mousumi Bhattacharya & Sharad Nath Bhattacharya, 2011. "The Interrelationship Between Merchandise Trade, Economic Growth and FDI Inflows in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 229-244.