by members of
Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi
(School of Management, Yildirim Beyazit University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- M. Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Burak Dogan, 2014. "An interest-rate-spread-based measure of Turkish monetary policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(15), pages 1804-1813, May.
- M. Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Bahar Onar, 2013. "Football and the Risk-Return Relationship for a Stock Market: Borsa Istanbul," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 19-30, March.
- Öğüt, Hulisi & Doğanay, M. Mete & Ceylan, Nildağ Başak & Aktaş, Ramazan, 2012. "Prediction of bank financial strength ratings: The case of Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 632-640.
- Mustafa Ibicioglu & Ayhan Kapusuzoglu, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis On The Integration Of The Stock Exchanges Of The Ise With Those Of European Union Mediterranean Countries," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 11(3), pages 85-102, September.
- M. Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Nukhet Dogan, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Economic Growth of Selected MENA1 Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 149-176.
- Kapusuzoğlu, Ayhan & Baha Karan, Mehmet, 2010. "An Analysis of the Co-integration and Causality Relationship between Electricity Consumption and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the Developing Countries: An Empirical Study of Turkey," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 1-57, July.
- Berument Hakan & Ceylan Nildag Basak, 2008. "US Monetary Policy Surprises and Foreign Interest Rates: Evidence from a Set of MENA Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 117-133, April.
- Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Hasan Olgun, 2007.
"Inflation uncertainty and interest rates: is the Fisher relation universal?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 53-68.
- Hakan Berument & Hasan Olgun & Basak Ceylan, 2006. "Inflation Uncertainty and Interest Rates : Is The Fisher Relation Universal?," Working Papers 0607, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Hakan Berument & Nildag Basak Ceylan & Bengisu Vural, 2006.
"The effects of Japanese economic performance on Indonesia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 499-502.
- Hakan Berument & Bengisu Vural & Basak Ceylan, 2006. "The Effects of Japanese Economic Performance on Indonesia," Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Nildağ Başak CEYLAN, 2006. "Faiz oranı ve enflasyon belirsizliği ilişkisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 21(240), pages 98-114.
- Sıdıka BAŞÇI & Nildağ Başak CEYLAN, 2006. "Makroekonomik değişkenlerin borsa getirisi ve oynaklığı üzerindeki etkisi: Türkiye örneği," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 21(249), pages 30-36.
- Nildag Basak Ceylan, 2006. "The Effects of G-7 Countries’ Stock Markets on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 8(32), pages 37-56.