by members of
Graduate School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Dallas
Irving, Texas (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Ali Dadpay & Saleh S. Tabrizy, 2021. "Political Agreements and Exporting Activities: An Empirical Assessment of the Effects of the JCPOA Agreement on Iran’s Exports," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 63(1), pages 147-180, March.
- Ali Dadpay, 2020. "An Analysis of Fuel Smuggling in the Middle East as a Single Multinational Market," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 643-656, December.
- Dadpay, Ali, 2018. "Using a generalized model for air traffic delay: An application of information based duration analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 153-156.
- Ali Dadpay, 2017. "Domestic Policies as Strategic Measures in Multinational Markets," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Ali Dadpay, 2013. "Subsidization and Privatization: In a Multinational Mixed Oligopoly," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 5-25, December.
- Ali Dadpay, 2010. "Governments and Producers in Multinational Markets: A Mixed Oligopoly Analysis," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(3), pages 211-230.
- Dadpay, Ali & Soofi, Ehsan S. & Soyer, Refik, 2007. "Information measures for generalized gamma family," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 568-585, June.
- Ali Dadpay & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly In A Single International Market," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 269-280, December.