by members of
Facultade de Ciêcias Econômicas
Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP)
São Paulo, Brazil
(Faculty of Economics, Armando Alvares Penteado Foundation)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Brinca, Pedro & João, Costa-Filho, 2021. "Output falls and the international transmission of crises," MPRA Paper 107297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brinca, Pedro & Costa-Filho, João, 2021. "Economic depression in Brazil: the 2014-2016 fall," MPRA Paper 107298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brinca, Pedro & Costa-Filho, João & Loria, Francesca, 2020. "Business Cycle Accounting: what have we learned so far?," MPRA Paper 100180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palanca, Thais & João Ricardo, Costa Filho, 2020. "Frankfurt becomes the new city: impactos macro-financeiros do Brexit na Alemanha [Frankfurt becomes the new city: Brexit's macro-financial impacts on Germany]," MPRA Paper 100494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa-Filho, João & Neto, António, 2020. "Is democracy affecting the economic policy responses to COVID-19? A cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 101235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa-Filho, João, 2019. "The 2008 Crisis: An International Finance (Over)view," Journal of Quantitative Methods, University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan, vol. 3(2), pages 1-27.
- Sarfati, Gilberto, 1998. "European industrial policy as a non-tariff barrier," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, May.