by members of
Faculty of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Parvez, Mahbub, 2007. "Life cycle costing: an alternative selection tool," MPRA Paper 7709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2007.
- Das, Bhagaban & Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Pramanik, Alok Kumar, 2007. "Strengthening SMEs to make export competitive," MPRA Paper 7800, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2007.
- Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Iqbal, Masum, 2005. "Environmental disclosure – a Bangladesh perspective," MPRA Paper 7707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2005.
- Islam, Mohammad Shofiqul & Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Mannan, Md. Abdul, 2005. "Non performing loans - its causes, consequences and some learning," MPRA Paper 7708, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2005.
- Hoque, Mahfuzul & Akter, Mahmuda & Shil, Nikhil Chandra, 2004. "Value-based measure: an application of EVA in small manufacturing company in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 7711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2004.
- Mohammad Faridul Alam & Nikhil Chandra Shil, 2009. "An Assessment of Non-Tax Revenue Sources in Bangladesh," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3 & 4), pages 65-82, August.