by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Russian State University for the Humanities
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yulia Shitova & Yury Shitov, 2014. "Analysis of commuting labor flows of population in Moscow agglomeration using GIS technologies," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1788, European Regional Science Association.
Journal articlesUndated material is listed at the end
- Yu. Yu. Shitova & Yu. Yu. Shitov & M. S. Kokorev, 2019. "Comparative analysis of the activity of higher education institutions (HEI) on the basis of data from social networks," RSUH/RGGU BULLETIN. Series Economics. Management. Law, Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH).
- Yu. Yu. Shitova & Yu. A. Shitov, 2016. "Analysis of long-term dynamics of factors that determine labor commuting in the Moscow region," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 474-482, July.
- Yu.Yu. Shitova & Yu.A. Shitov, 2008. "Analyzing push-pull migration in the Moscow region," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Yulia Shitova & Yury Shitov & Maksim Kokorev, 0. "The university activity socio-economic analysis based on data from social networks," RSUH/RGGU BULLETIN. Series Economics. Management. Law, Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH).