by members of
École Doctorale de Sciences Économiques
Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
(Graduate School of Economics, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Luis Abreu & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2019.
"Homophily in Social Media and News Polarization,"
19-05, NET Institute.
- Luis Carlos Martins Abreu & José Raimundo De Araújo Carvalho Júnior, 2016. "Análise Do Jogo Induzido Pelo Mecanismo Sisu De Alocação De Estudantes Em Universidades," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 125, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013. "Change in risk and bargaining game," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 036, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013.
"Assortative Matching and Risk Sharing,"
University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series
041, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Tong Wang, 2013.
"Migration to the Public Cloud,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/35, European University Institute.
- Zonglai Kou & Patrick Rey & Tong Wang, 2013. "Non-Obviousness and Screening," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 700-732, September.