by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Zambia
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Collins Chansa & Thulani Matsebula & Moritz Piatti & Dale Mudenda & Chitalu Miriam Chama-Chiliba & Bona Chitah & Oliver Kaonga & Chris Mphuka, 2019. "Zambia Health Sector Public Expenditure Tracking and Quantitative Service Delivery Survey," World Bank Publications - Reports 31783, The World Bank Group.
- Collins Chansa & Netsanet Walelign Workie & Bona Chitah & Oliver Kaonga, 2018. "Equity in Financing and Distribution of Health Benefits in Zambia," World Bank Publications - Reports 31830, The World Bank Group.
- Oliver Kaonga & Charles Banda & Felix Masiye, 2019. "Hardship financing of out-of-pocket payments in the context of free healthcare in Zambia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Zombe Chibvalo & Daka Lincoln & Phiri Christopher & Kaonga Oliver & Seshamani Venkatesh & Chibwe Francis, 2017. "Investigating the Causal Relationship between Inflation and Trade Openness using Toda–Yamamoto Approach: Evidence from Zambia," Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Sciendo, vol. 8(6), pages 171-182, November.
- Felix Masiye & Oliver Kaonga & Joses M Kirigia, 2016. "Does User Fee Removal Policy Provide Financial Protection from Catastrophic Health Care Payments? Evidence from Zambia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.