by members of
Departamento de Industrias, Economía y Negocios
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
(Department of Industry, Economics and Business, Federico Santa Maria Technical University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- María Elisa Farías, 2008. "Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries: The Role of Credits and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 488, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fuentes, Raúl, 2005. "Aid, Policies and Growth: A Non-Canonical Alternative for solving This Puzzle," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 14, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Farías, María Elisa, 1996. "Inversión extranjera directa e intrarregional en América Latina y el Caribe: una propuesta para su seguimiento = A proposal for monitoring intraregional and foreign direct investment in Latin America ," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30763, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria Elisa Farias & Javier Scavia & Raúl Fuentes, 2019. "Bridging the Gaps: Credits, Adoption, and Inequality," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(5), pages 1355-1401, August.
- Tapas Mishra & Mamata Parhi & Raúl Fuentes, 2015. "How Interdependent are Cross-Country Happiness Dynamics?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 491-518, June.
- Fuentes, Raúl & Mishra, Tapas & Scavia, Javier & Parhi, Mamata, 2014. "On optimal long-term relationship between TFP, institutions, and income inequality under embodied technical progress," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 89-100.
- María Elisa Farías & Monica Arruda Almeida, 2014. "Does Saying ‘Yes’ to Capital Inflows Necessarily Mean Good Business? the Effect of Antimoney Laundering Regulations in the Latin American and the Caribbean Economies," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 96-127, March.