by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Shahid Chamran University
| Journal articles |
- Mansouri, Amin & Afghah, Morteza & Hoshdari, Maryam, 2022. "Modeling the Impact of the Corona Pandemic on the Production of Industries: Application of Wavelet Analysis in Selected Industries of Tehran Stock Exchange," Quarterly Journal of Applied Theories of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Management and Business, University of Tabriz, vol. 9(1), pages 175-206, June.
- Najafi Kajabad, Ghasem & Gilak, Mohamad Taghi & Zarra Nezhad, Mansor & Pourfaraj, Alireza, 2020. "Assessment of the Proposal to Change the Personal Income Tax due to the Features of Khums: Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Quarterly Journal of Applied Theories of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Management and Business, University of Tabriz, vol. 7(1), pages 61-90, May.
- Amin Mansouri & Abdolmajid Ahangari, 2020. "The Impact of Neighborhood on Iran’s Intra-Industry Trade (A Spatial Panel Econometric Approach)," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 24(1), pages 19-39, Winter.
- Fatimah Hosseinpour, Mansour Zarra-Nezhad, Sayed Aziz Arman and Ahmad Salahmanesh, 2019. "Determinants of Economic Growth in the Developing Countries: An Extreme Bounds Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 43-67, December.
- Amin Mansouri & Mansour Zarra-Nezhad, 2018. "The Impact of Maritime Transportation Instability on International Trade Instability: Combination Spatial Panel data Econometric Approach and Wavelet Smoothing," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 22(3), pages 643-668, Summer.
- Sahar Motamedi & Mansour Zarra-Nezhad, 2016. "Investigating the Role of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Tools on Economic Growth Using Dynamic Simulation and Fuzzy Control Approach," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 20(4), pages 479-500, Autumn.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Fatimah Hosseinpour, 2014. "Determinants of economic growth in OPEC: an extreme bounds analysis," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 38(4), pages 424-444, December.
- Morteza Afghah & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "Estimate of Poverty Line and Analyze of Poverty Indices in Iran (1982-2007)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1502-1514.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "Impact of Spatial Effect on Volatility of Trade," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 358-368.
- Hassan Farazmand & Amin Mansouri & Morteza Afghah, 2014. "Choosing the Best Type of Wavelet: Case Study-Business Cycle in Iran," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 293-314.
- Morteza Afghah & Aziz Arman & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Socio-Demographical Effects on Least Subsistence and Estimating Poverty Line of Iran Urban Areas by Using Panel ELES," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 335-348.
- Zarra Nezhad, Mansour & Youssefi Hajeabad, Reza, 2010. "The Measurement of Total Factor Productivity of Bank-E-Maskan (Housing) Using Malmquist (in Persian)," Journal of Monetary and Banking Research (فصلنامه پژوهشهای پولی-بانکی), Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 1(2), pages 117-144, March.