by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mahdi Ghodsi & Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Robert Stehrer, 2020. "Does Asymmetric Nonlinear Approach Explain the Relationship Between Exchange Rate and Trade of Iran?," wiiw Working Papers 187, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Karimi, Mohammad sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain & Siong Hook, Law, 2009. "Location decision for foreign direct investment in ASEAN countries (A TOPSIS Approach)," MPRA Paper 15000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi, 2018. "The Linkage Between Tourism Development and Economic Growth in Malaysia: A Nonlinear Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Mehran Malekshahian, 2018. "Ricardian Comparative Advantage: Impact of Specialization on the Exportation of Products in ASEAN Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 19(2), pages 473-522, November.
- Mohammad Sharif Karimi & Huseyin Karamelikli, 2016. "Electricity Demand in MENA Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 20(1), pages 81-92, Winter.
- EMAMVERDI, Ghodratollah & KARIMI, Mohammad Sharif & KHAKIE, Sima & KARIMI, Mojtaba, 2016. "Forecasting The Total Index Of Tehran Stock Exchange," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 20(1), pages 54-68.