by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Ming Chuan University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jang-Ting Guo & Chi-Ting Chin & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "Indeterminacy and Investment Adjustment Costs in an Endogenously Growing Small Open Economy," Working Papers 200913, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chin, Chi-ting & Chen, Kuan-jen, 2017. "Oil Dependence, International Borrowings, And Economic Instability In A Small Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 889-917, June.
- Chi-Ting Chin, 2014. "The Growth and Welfare Effects of Vertical Separation versus Vertical Integration," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 117-127, July.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 431-463, March.
- Chin, Chi-Ting & Guo, Jang-Ting & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2012. "A Note On Indeterminacy And Investment Adjustment Costs In An Endogenously Growing Small Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S3), pages 438-450, November.
- Chi‐Ting Chin & Ching‐Chong Lai & Ming‐Ruey Kao, 2010. "Welfare‐Maximising Pricing In A Macroeconomic Model With Imperfect Competition And Consumption Externalities," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 200-208, September.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chin, Chi-ting & Chang, Shu-hua, 2010. "Vertical separation versus vertical integration in a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 590-602, October.
- Chi-Ting Chin & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "Physical capital taxation and labor income taxation in an endogenous growth model with new generations," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Chin, Chi-Ting & Guo, Jang-Ting & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Macroeconomic (in)stability under real interest rate targeting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1631-1638, September.